Tuesday 11 October 2011

tipu , menipu ditipu n tipu tipu tipu lagi !

you r LIAR , thats i want call you .liar n liar n liar . huh ta sempat nax bgi salam .
assalamualaikum :)
soryy so stressed today , have many problem . i cant face it . give up . many people want to make me sad n cry  n wateva lah ! huh . menipu ? dy tipu . ditipu ? i lah yg kene tipu . LB kaw yana . hey come on . dont trust anyone ky . wake up lah , you already 18 rite ? dont fool urself lah yana . :'( i realy sad , y should u cheatin' me ? i cant accept lah beb . you said ' im seriez wif you ' huh forget it . i dont believe you again ! juz for d laz time . ocay after dis i must beware wif everyone . sumone said ' bkan mudah nax dapat benda baik , macam macam rintangan yg perlu dtempuhi untuk hadapinya .senang dapat maka senang lah perginya n InsyaAllah kalaw susah untuk mendapatkannya maka susahlah untuk dia pergi '.  i juz need love "sumone who caring , take care , responsible ,love n give me happiness " i do not need anythin' else . y should i cry for you if you dont luv me ? love n love n love . rumit bagi seorang perempuan . huh forget it .
ocay dunt talk bout dis again , lets talk bout me n me n me . now almost 5 am n i didt sleep again . tomorrow have clas at 9 am n i must wake up at 7 am ?
huh how can i ?
now i need some rest , ready for claz tomorrow . hope i dunot feel sleepy in class ;)
n i want wish very thank you for sumone coz always make me happy . thanx skype wif me dear :)
hehehe .nite semua . assalamualaikum .